Homemade Pumpkin Face Masks and Their Benefits
The pumpkin in addition to being a very tasty food in the kitchen and rich in nutrients, it can also be an excellent ingredient for a picture of well-being “do it yourself” for the face. Rich in Vitamin A and C and important enzymes can help make your skin naturally healthy and glowing. Today we will offer an easy way to make homemade pumpkin face mask which is high quality and used in beauty salons.
Pumpkin often sounds as an unusual ingredient to include in your face pack recipes, but the fact is that pumpkin is really beneficial for every skin type. It has a bunch of nutrients and vitamins which give you a healthy, beautiful, soft, and glowing skin. Also, pumpkin is known as a great exfoliating agent and helps in removing the dead skin cells of your skin. Pumpkin also contains antioxidants, beta carotene, and proteins as well and people who are looking for a great ingredient that is high in antioxidants can include pumpkin in their skin care regimen. The carotenoids in pumpkin can help in slowing down skin aging.
1. Pumpkin Facial Scrub to Remove Dead Cells:
Firstly I would like to say, you can use it as facial scrub. Its facial scrub can work greatly to clean skin naturally. Rather than using marketed scrub, try pumpkin natural scrub for your skin.
- Boiled and crushed pumpkin (4 table spoon)
- Unsweetened yoghurt (2 table spoon)
- Crushed Oats (1 table spoon)
How to Apply:
- Mix all the ingredients all together and make it into a paste.
- Make sure there is no makeup or cosmetic on your skin.
- With your fingers, massage the half of the paste anti-clockwise on your face for 5-8 minutes.
- This scrub will loosen your dead cells and dirt.
- Now apply rest of the paste as face pack on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Avoid lips and eyes area. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- It will remove dead cells from skin and will give you fresh & fair look.
- It will also make your skin lighten and spotless.
2. Pumpkin Facial Mask to Reduce Dark Spots:
Spots are really headache for everyone. Sometime people go beyond of everything to blemishes dark spots from skin. But few face success to reduce dark spots. So it’s a high time to use pumpkin to lighten dark spots.
- Boiled and crushed pumpkin (2 table spoon)
- Milk (Half table spoon)
- Honey (Half table spoon)
- Cinnamon ( Half table spoon)
How to Apply:
- Combine all the elements.
- Apply the mixture in your face and neck.
- After 20 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- To get the best result, use it after shower. T
- his pumpkin facial mask will hold moisturize skin and will remove dark spots.
- Else, it will make your skin brighten and smooth with day by day use.
3. Pumpkin Face Mask for Oily Skin:
- Pumpkin base face mask
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with the mother
How to Apply:
- Mix apple cider vinegar in pumpkin base face mask and apply it on a cleansed face.
- wash it after 20-25 minutes.
- Repeat it 2-3 times in a week to get fast result.
- Apple cider vinegar will regulate the oil production on face as well as control acne.
4. Pumpkin And Vitamin E Pack:
To prepare this face pack, add a tbsp. of pumpkin puree, a few drops of vitamin E oil, and a half tbsp. of lemon juice. Mix them well. Apply on the skin. Vitamin E oil contains restorative properties and helps in improving skin texture apart from treating other skin problems. Applying this face pack regularly can help rejuvenate your skin and make it look flawless.
5. Exfoliating Scrub:
For a full body treatment, you can also use pure pumpkin and brown sugar (oatmeal is another great exfoliant). Put the yummy medley onto a damp loofah or cloth and scrub onto skin in circular motions. This stimulates lymph nodes and helps to drain toxins from the body. Finish with a nice warm shower.